The Fresno News grants permission for non-commercial, private reuse of material on our web pages as long as reference is made back to us and the material is not modified in any way.
Commercial use requires prior written permission due to general usage and regulations; but we do not wish to restrict publication and will, in almost all cases, grant permission free of charge; we request that The Fresno News is shown as the copyright holder and reference is made to us.
Please use any of the means of contact, shown to the left of each page, to contact us prior to using the content. We will process your request within one business day and grant permission using the quickest means possible.
Required Information: For Re-Use of Fresno News Exclusive Publication Articles.
- Your name.
- Your company name.
- Your address, telephone and facsimile numbers.
- Title or description and URL information for images or other material you wish to use from The Fresno News’ web site. It is very important to include the URL.
- Number of pages or images to be used.
- Title of your publication or description of your intended use.
- Name of publisher.
- Where the material will be used (book, article, periodical, brochure, advertisement, on-line, etc.).
- Description and size of intended audience.
- Estimated number of copies to be reproduced.
- Whether the publication will be distributed for free or sold.
- Period and territory in which the material will be distributed.